Saturday, January 21, 2012

EXTRA EDITION: A Friend Of Tazi Is In Need Of A Home!

Meet Spike!


Spike needs a new home


Dear Tazi:

I am a good friend of your Mommie, and I need a favor! I had a cat named Spike. Spike is 7 years old. He is a tiger cat. I had given him to a friend who had lost his cat, but now he has accumulated other cats and, well, Spike does not get any attention. I go there to see him and, well, I went there last week and he is losing weight and runs from everyone. He needs a new home where he will get the love and attention he deserves. Maybe you know someone who would give him a good home?

Spike is fixed and had all his shots. He is a total lap kitty, and is an indoor kitty (just like you!). He will lie on your lap and lay in bed with you and cuddle. He also loves bacon. I have never given an animal away and now that I have I wish I hadn’t; but he was going after his sister (one of my other cats, from the same litter as Spike). I also have two other cats, and I think having three girls and one male was the issue - he was trying to dominate them, so a house without other animals would be best for him.

I’d like to take Spike back, but I can’t. He has only been gone since June, but since that time my Tazzey (Spike’s sister) has come out of her shell! Could you spread the word and see if someone would like to adopt Spike? I live in Rhode Island and cannot travel or afford to have Spike shipped, so the adoption would have to be local.

Signed,

Mommie To A Different Tazzey

Dear Mommie To A Different Tazzey:

As a former shelter cat and a huge fan of bacon, I could not resist your plea; so I am immediately printing your letter as an "Extra Edition". Is there anybody out there in the Southern New England area that could open their home to this beautiful cat? For adoption information, please email me at tazikat@yahoo.com or send a message through the form on the right-sidebar of this page.

If you are not from Spike's area, please remember to consider a shelter animal when adopting a pet. We are usually full grown; trained; and have set personalities, so what you see is what you get!

Snuggles,
Tazi

Ask Tazi! is ghostwritten by a human with a Bachelors of Arts in Communications. Tazi-Kat is not really a talking feline.

No comments:

Post a Comment