Thursday, April 25, 2013

Prayers For Canada

Dear Readers:

Last week I published my thoughts on the Boston Marathon bombing. In my rant, I made the comment, "attacking New England is like attacking Canada. Who does that?" This comment was in no way meant to be disrespectful to my neighbors to the North; rather, it was meant to call attention to the fact that Canada is a pacifist country. While their people stand ready to send troops into international battles, the last country to attack Canadian soil was the United States....back during the War of 1812, over 200 years ago.

I was deeply saddened to hear of the planned attack on a train from Niagara Falls, NY to metropolitan Toronto, Canada. I am left to ask, is anywhere in the world safe? As we continue to pray for Boston, I ask that we all keep Canada in our prayers, as well, that the scourge of evil that affects our world is not allowed to expand into their lands.

That goes for you, too, Canada!

Snuggles,
Tazi


Ask Tazi! is ghostwritten by a human with a Bachelors of Arts in Communications. Tazi-Kat is not really a talking feline.





1 comment: