Monday, February 27, 2012

EXTRA EDITION: A Big Thank You to WJAR-NBC10/Providence-New Bedford!

Dear Readers:

The #1 NBC station in Southern New England is #1 in my heart tonight! WJAR-NBC10 has made a generous donation of $5,000 to local animal shelters as a thank you to their viewers for "liking" them on Facebook.

As a former shelter cat who, according to the staff, arrived "more dead than alive" I was nursed back to health when they could have just as easily (and much less expensively) put me to sleep. As much as I love to sleep, that is one nap no animal wants to take! It is thanks to the generosity of financial sponsors like NBC-10 that animals like me can find good and loving homes. Thank you, thank you, a thousand times thank you!!!

Sincerest of Snuggles,
Tazi


Ask Tazi! is ghostwritten by a human with a Bachelors of Arts in Communications. Tazi-Kat is not really a talking feline.

No comments:

Post a Comment